Digital Project Manager for UX Specialist Agency in East London
Digital Project Manager for UX Specialist Agency in London – £30k - £40k
This boutique Agency is seeking a Digital Project Manager to work on a range of really cool digital projects for some leading brands.
This growing, dynamic UX specialist agency have been creating beautiful digital experiences for a range of consumer brands for the past 10 years’. They work with a range of well-known clients and their forward-thinking and intelligent UX solutions have helped to increase conversion for their clients.
They thrive on getting under the skin of the brand to deliver their projects in a way that enables their clients to not only understand the end-to-end process but also to really enjoy working with them.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
They are looking for a top-class Digital Project Manager who can go the extra mile to help grow and develop their already excellent standard of delivery and client services. You will manage the delivery of a number of exciting new projects that are about to hit the studio. The clients range from beauty to finance to transport brands and the nature of the work will range from UX optimization, apps and website design & build.
Your role will be to ensure that these projects are delivered on time, in budget and with finesse: building upon existing client relationships and helping to grow the accounts.
• Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, in-scope and in budget;
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Manage design resource availability and allocation;
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques;
• Implement effective risk management procedures across all projects;
• Promote creativity within the business
They are looking for a confident, reliable and driven individual with a proven track record in managing digital projects of all shapes and sizes. You must have a passion for creative problem solving and rolling with never-been-done-before ideas. You will need to be an excellent communicator and adept at dealing with people at all levels and disciplines.
- 2 – 4 years experience in project management in the creative / retail / ecommerce sectors;
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies;
- Solid technical knowledge with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Ability to balance projects from a cost, schedule, creative, technical and quality perspective and present options, benefits and risks;
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills;
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- A PMP/Prince2 certification is a plus