Digital Project Manager for an Award-Winning Creative Agency
Digital Project Manager for Award-winning Creative Agency in London – £35k - £50k
This award winning creative agency are seeking a project management individual to join a diverse team on some exciting globally used digital products.
This award-winning creative agency has 3 offices across the world, whilst also having a smaller agency and close-knit family feel. They work with some of the world’s leading brands including Google, Facebook, Virgin and Mastercard to create online experiences that are seen and used globally. They are committed to designing and delivering experiences and through analysis and user research they identify areas of improvement to help their clients grow. They are also dedicated to exploring new digital products, encouraging ideas sharing and testing out new ideas leading to the development of some new innovative products.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
This is the opportunity to join a team of project managers who are dedicated to producing some of the world’s top digital products with some of the world’s top brands. You will be working on a range of accounts and projects from globally used website builds, mobile and web apps through to large-scale intranet systems and product builds.
To succeed in this role of Digital Project Manager you will have the customer’s need at the forefront of your mind, whilst also representing clients and stakeholders to ensure product design is meeting business objectives. You will be able to co-ordinate the internal team to ensure all aspects of the project are planned, resourced and delivered to spec, budget and on time while managing the client’s expectations and thinking about on-going product development roadmaps.
- Organise project plans, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning to facilitate product development;
- Identify risks to a project and provide mitigation strategies to the client;
- Create delivery schedules and work with Resource Management to project and resource the required skillsets;
- Manage project forecast, burn reviews and recognition on a weekly basis;
- Provides accurate time recording and delivery of projects within the Agency utilization and margin targets;
- Support client services team to gather requirements, create proposals and estimates and own SOWs;
- Work collaboratively with Strategy, UX and Designers to create informed product strategies focused on user needs;
- Create user stories for all features and requirements to serve as development specifications and acceptance criteria in JIRA.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within an agency setting, be confident managing client relationships whilst having the technical understanding to manage development teams. There is some flexibility with the level of this role and so if you are just starting out with 2+ years’ experience and a passion to learn more, or you are reaching the senior level with 5+ years’ experience, I would be interested to see your CV!
Essential Experience required for this position includes:
- 2 – 5+ years’ experience working as a Digital Project Manager ideally within an Agency setting;
- Understanding of agile methodologies and experience using JIRA and Kanban;
- Exceptional communication and client management skills;
- Experience with one or more common CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Django, Wagtail, etc.);
- Prior exposure to projects utilizing APIs, Test Driven development.