Digital Project Manager – Digital Creative Agency – Up to £45K
Digital Project Manager for Digital Creative Agency in London – £45,000
Looking for a technically minded, Agile PM to work across a variety of projects including re-platforming, new web development and campaign-based projects for one of the agency’s top clients in the Financial sector.
Utilising design, engineering and behavioural science, this agency develops platforms and products for some of the world’s most reputable brands.
This forward-thinking agency is entering an exciting new phase with a future focused on Digital design and Innovation.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
Working with teams in the Agency’s London Hub, and onsite at the client’s HQ. Your role will work closely with Senior PMs and Business Directors to ensure the smooth running of every project from scoping, through to final release.
Your role will include:
- End-to-end project delivery, from pitch to release
- Working collaboratively with the Tech Lead to scope and estimate projects
- Write and interpret functional specifications
- Take technical direction from Developers and relay to the client
- Working alongside the Client Services team to ensure projects are being delivered on time and on budget.
- Running client meetings/status/ workshops ensuring objectives are being met
- Building a strong partnership with the client – ensuring communication is regular, clear and work is collaborative.
Get in touch if you are:
- Experience managing projects with Agile methodology
- A clear and concise communicator
- Have experience working on web build projects
- Have experience using a CMS, preferably Sitecore or Umbraco
- Interested and excited by new technology and software innovation
- Experienced using JIRA
- Have Client side or In-house agency experience
Bonus points if you:
- Are scrum master qualified
- Have experience working within the finance/banking sector
- Have worked with .Net technologies