Digital Project Manager – Digital Agency
Digital Project Manager for Digital Agency in London – £30,000
Great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing full service digital agency.
Independent digital agency who specialise in web design and builds for luxury clients within the retail and hospitality sector.
Having won a number of new clients, the agency is in an exciting and busy growth phase.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
Reporting to a Senior Project Manager you will:
- Plan projects and manage all necessary documentation including initiation documentation with client to begin work
- Write technical briefs
- Deliver projects within budget and timelines and ensure key deadlines are being met
- Liaising with Client: notify client of necessary developments, obtaining content and sign off on key milestones
- Manage project launches with delivery team
- Monitoring projects post launch
- Produce status documents and other reporting requirements
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience working in digital – understand how live websites work, and have acted in a client facing manner working on large builds
- Have experience working with a variety of CMS – WordPress, Shopify or Magento will be highly advantageous
- Experienced delivering projects using an Agile or PRINCE 2 techniques
- Be an excellent problem solver and be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Be interested in working with brands within retail, hospitality and lifestyle sectors