Digital Project Director for leading Creative Digital Agency in London
Digital Project Director for Creative Digital Agency in London – £60k - £65k
A leading Creative Digital Agency based in Central London is seeking a Digital Project Director to lead on one of the their key accounts.
This Digital / Creative Agency is all about designing experiences centred around exciting the imagination. They work with some of the worlds leading brands across telecommunications, retail, travel and financial services to name a few, creating experience across predominantly web, mobile and tablet. They have worked closely with their clients to create branding and marketing concepts that stand out from the crowd and have been involved in bringing a company up to become a ‘superbrand’.
The Role as Digital Project Director
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Creative Digital Agencies and be overseeing the development and growth of a brand new and key client for the agency. As Project Director you will have key responsibility in establishing this account which includes strategic direction as well as brand establishment and shaping the internal processes. You will be liaising with internal designers and creatives as well as the client and stakeholders. The portfolio of this client is creative and covers; brand campaigns, UX design, communications and content as well as some video production.
Essential Experience You Will Have:
- You will have recent experience at Project Director level within an agency setting;
- Experience of working on global accounts with creative briefs;
- Experience with a range of disciplines including; creative concept development, brand campaigns and management, ux design, content / communication campaigns as well as ideally video production;
- Ideally you will have experience with building up an account, including regular liasion with 3rd parties, key stakeholders and clients;
- Not shy away from hard and potentially unpopular decisions;
- Have good negotiation skills, with both individuals and third parties.