Digital Programme Manager for Innovative Digital Agency
Digital Programme Manager for Innovative Creative Agency in London – £65,000 - £75,000
Digital Programme Manager with experience in user centered digital product design, complex web builds and software development for an innovative full service creative agency.
Creative agency who specialise in user centered design, digital innovation, business transformation, product design, development and integrated marketing. They are specialists in building brands and driving sales with a cross-channel, digitally-led approach to communications.
They are big on delivering digital encounters driven by intelligent design based on consumer behaviour. They create digital experiences and products that people love to use, that disrupt for the better and change the way we interact with the digital landscape on a daily basis.
The Role as Digital Programme Manager
Working in cross disciplinary teams in an iterative user centered way to enable brands to foster deep relationships with their users, to create new experiences and disrupt the way we currently interact with digital – from web, mobile, social, communication, content and more.
You will work on complex, large scale, big budget projects – working across multiple streams of work from concept to delivery. You’ll plan, schedule and prioritise according to changing requirements, ensuring budgets are accurately created. You will take the idea from concept to smooth delivery – managing and exceeding the clients expectations. You’ll work closely with your team – fostering open communication and the development of new ideas.
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Programme Manager or as Senior Digital Project Manager – ready to take a step up
- Notable experience working within highly regarded Digital Agencies
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing budgets of £2M + (from planning, scoping, resource allocation etc)
- Experience successfully managing multiple work streams concurrently
- Have design, build, agile, campaign, marketing experience (heavier on the design/build than campaign – must have experience with both though)
- Extensive experience delivering complex, large scale web design and build projects from brief to delivery along with a strong understanding of web development technologies
- Well versed in software development processes
- Interactive project management experience
- Possess leadership capabilities
- Client facing with outstanding stakeholder management skills