Digital Programme Manager
Digital Programme Manager for global food & beverage brand in London – £65,000 + 30% Bonus
Global food & beverage brand with offices in London are seeking a permanent Digital Programme Manager to oversee the timely delivery of key digital projects in both the UK and internationally.
The Role as Digital Programme Manager
The role will involve the planning and coordination of a set of related projects within a programme of business change, managing inter dependencies to support strategic business objectives.
- Support the digital product team across the delivery of projects nationally and internationally – overseeing complex integration and coordination
- Scope all project deliverables and ensure accurate project plans and schedules
- Set project objectives and KPIs for the project team and monitor to successful delivery
- Create and author all project documentation regularly – and ensure all stakeholders are aligned and kept up to date on project progress status
- Work with internal teams (marketing and ops) to ensure that change / transformation elements are a part of the overall project plans (e.g communications and training)
- Collaborate with wider digital and IT teams to ensure all digital projects are managed effectively
- Ensure employee satisfaction across the project team, digital product team and stakeholders across the business
Will be an experienced Digital Programme Manager with a proven ability to deliver digital projects to time, budget and stakeholder expectations.
- Will have experience delivering all elements of a change project / programme, ideally with some experience working in a retail or FMCG environment
- Will be commercially savvy, keen to bring new ideas and innovation to the business acting in a consultative manner to senior stakeholders around ways to improve their digital offering
- Will have an understanding of current and up and coming digital trends
- Will have a proven ability to understand and agree business requirements to translate into operational plans
- Will be able to determine, monitor and review programme costs, budgets, staffing requirements, resource allocation, inter dependencies and programme risk
- Will possess experience & understanding of SEO, SEM website analysis and project governance
- Will have an ability to implement business initiatives or large scale change
- Will have excellent communication skills, stakeholder management abilities and is highly organised and able to respond to changing priorities