Digital Program Director – Global Digital Agency (£110k)
Digital Program Director / Delivery Lead for innovative digital agency in London – Up to £110,000
Program Director required to head up the delivery function for the London based office for a global digital agency
Well regarded mid sized digital agency who are part of a larger well known advertising network – they specialise in all things digital and are driven by innovation and new technology based on how users interact with digital products.
They work with a variety of global household names across automotive, fashion and entertainment. They create cutting edge digital products and services – and specialise in large complex design and build projects.
Currently going through growth from their London office they are seeking an experienced Program Director to head up the delivery function for their London office. This is a newly created role – so an excellent opportunity to really own the position.
The Role as Digital Program Director / Delivery Lead
As Program Director you will be responsible for identifying and implementing operational efficiencies across all project types (digital marketing, and product and web development), bringing internal stakeholders on board.
You will head up the delivery function – leading a project team of around 15 – ensuring all programs are successfully delivered from end to end. You will be responsible for Project Definition, Scope Management, Risk Management, Hand-Off Management, Team Performance and Communication Management – ensuring a consistently high standard of work across the full portfolio of projects.
From an operational perspective you will identify and implement operational efficiencies, and will partner with Finance on all client negotiations, pricing, contracts etc to ensure the overall financial health of the business.
You will work closely with clients – interfacing on a daily basis – understanding their needs and translating these back to the team.
Is an established Digital Program Director or Senior Program Manager who has managed large teams as well as significant budgets (£5m+). Ideally you will have a number of well known digital agencies on your CV already, and can demonstrate where you have worked with well known global brands across complex digital programs of work.
- Has an outstanding demonstrable track record working digital agency side – with an impressive portfolio of delivering large complex interactive digital projects and services
- Has a solid understanding of processes across disciplines including strategy, visual design, technology, analytics, and media.
- Is well versed in a variety of project management methodologies – including Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
- Is able to identifies and implements operational efficiencies across all project types (digital marketing, and product and web development)
- Has excellent stakeholder management skills