Digital Product Owner – 4 Perm Vacancies ! £55k
Digital Product Owner for Leading provider of insurance and personal investment services in London – £55,000
Multiple vacancies for Agile focused digital Product Owners to work on a range of digital products for a well known brand going through a very exciting digital transformation process
A well regarded global provider of personal financial products and services who are on a mission to disrupt the industry – seeking to change the way consumers engage and interact with the services they provide, making it easier, quicker and smarter. They are innovative, agile and currently in the process of going through a massive digital transformation process to become a digital first leader in their field.
The Role as Digital Product Owner
Working as part of the Digital team this role will be responsible for product owning and leading the delivery of Digital Products across various Digital Platforms & Markets.
- Define and agree the business benefits of the global product local implementation, in line with the product longer term vision and strategy
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of local business and digital strategy and share as appropriate with all key stakeholders
- Identify and share product requirements following discovery and inception phases
- Build the local delivery plans of global features and collaborate with local teams and project managers to agree prioritisation and delivery plan for local features
- Co-ordinate the UX & Design process and ensuring timely approvals are sought
- Present Designs for approval at the appropriate design reviews
- Maintain the overall governance of the product and actively collaborate to monitor the local performance of the product – through reporting of agreed KPIs.
Ideal candidates will be well versed Agile Digital Product Owners with a demonstrable track record of working in both design & implementation focused roles, with experience working on a variety of digital products. You must be able to work in an Agile, fast paced environment – where the user experience is crucial. An understanding of product integration is key.
- You are well versed in website design principles including mobile (responsive design/ mobile website) and user experience.
- You can demonstrated an understanding of IT infrastructure and website development
- You have great attention to detail, as well as outstanding communication skills & senior stakeholder management abilities
Ideally you will have a good understanding of marketing & product in the insurance /financial services sector – but importantly you see this as an exciting sector, and are keen to be a part of this exciting digital transformation process.