Digital Product Manager – Mobile (Global Fashion Search Platform)
digital product manager for fashion search platform / ecommerce in London – £60,000
Seeking a digital Product Manager with experience developing Mobile app products or growing mature products, ideally with online retail, fashion or ecommerce experience.
A global fashion search platform – who work with leading brands and stores to connect users to the world’s leading names in the fashion industry. They have created an online experience to insure their users have a beautiful yet simple, engaging purchasing experience. They work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused projects.
The Role as digital product manager
You will lead the mobile app squad in the customer experience tribe, working to design and build the most innovative ways for customers to find and buy fashion on a mobile app through a seamless, end-to-end experience.
- Grow the app and define the metrics and KPI’s used to measure the success, create a vision and roadmap
- You will take responsibility for the creation and delivery of the strategy for your product area
- Manage the full product lifecycle – defining features, writing specifications and measurement metrics to create high-performance digital experiences
- Work in a cross functional team of product, design, front- and back-end engineers
- Understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers
- You are an experienced user focused mobile product manager (ecommerce, retail, fashion)
- You have a track record of the end to end delivery of mobile apps and web experiences
- You have experience building new mobile app products and a demonstrable track record of growing mature products
- You understand and can define customer focus, product strategy, prioritisation, capturing & writing requirements
- Have experience working in multi-disciplined product teams
- You are growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business
- Ideally will have acquisition & growth hacking experience
- Can work to lean or agile – ideally with a preference for lean delivery – iterating constantly
- Are experienced and understand product analytics