Digital Product Manager – Mobile & Apps for Global Music Brand
Product Manager for global music brand in London – £60,000
Digital Product Manager to support the product development, design and editorial teams to produce and release apps across a variety of platforms including Android, iOS, Smart TVs, Smart Speakers and In-Car Systems.
You will be joining this company at a really exciting period for them where you will be given the chance to help create the design process that will help them grow as a brand. This client has progressed beyond just showcasing music, they now produce their own bespoke content, including apps that offer an interactive immersive experience for the user.
The company operates as one entity with nine brands within in, and truly are the market leaders within the music industry. With amazing offices in Central London and working alongside a great Head of Product it’s a brilliant opportunity to really hit the ground running and own projects.
The Role as Product Manager
• Execute the Agile process – run sprint planning, attend retrospective meetings and write user stories/tickets related to project work
• Work with development and design teams to estimate, implement and build features
• Write clear requirements documentation by providing detailed and cogent acceptance criteria for development teams
• Work hand in hand with web and platform developers to ensure requirements are being translated into high-quality, working products
• Ensure that all releases are thoroughly tested and delivered to the highest quality
• Work closely with the Project Manager and technical teams to ensure that all new products are delivered on time and on budget and in line with market demands and provide regular reports and updates to the business to show performance against KPIs
• Work closely with commercial teams to ensure that products are positioned effectively and in line with strategic goals
• Conduct ongoing analysis to monitor how users are interfacing with our apps and make product recommendations in partnership with the editorial and design teams
• Be the voice of the user by sharing customer feedback to internal teams
• Work closely with analytics team to interpret data in order to improve products
• Monitor the quality of our apps on a day-to-day basis
• Adhere to and enforce industry best practices
You are passionate about digital products and can work closely and collaboratively with a team of in-house developers, designers and UXers. You act as a digital product evangelist, demonstrating deep knowledge of the media and app environments. Most importantly, you are able to understand user’s behavior and drive forward product roadmaps with insight and reason.
You will be able to
• Develop product strategy for consumer-facing products
• Own the product roadmap and communicate priorities based on business requirements
• Establish success metrics, KPIs and go-to-market plan
• Share your deep knowledge of media industry apps and competitive set across business
• Ability to communicate business case behind features of processes
• Conduct gap analysis and competitive reviews where appropriate
• Own product launches