Digital Product Manager / Lead for Fintech Start-up, £70k – £90k
Product Manager for innovative fintech startup - with massive opportunity for growth in London – £70,000 - £90,000
Experienced Product Lead for exciting fintech startup who are breaking ground in the wealth investment space
Innovative, fully funded startup – headed up by three directors who each have an outstanding track record in setting up successful businesses in the finance & tech sectors.
They have created a new proposition for a digital product which is being developed to assist with wealth management and investment for high net-worth individuals. This is a revolutionary offering within the market – which is still in initial stages of development, but backed by a robust business plan.
They are revolutionary business leaders – seeking a driven innovation focused Product Manager to join them on their journey.
The Role as Product Manager
Working closely with the 3 partners – you will lead the continued development and build of the product, ensuring the product vision is in line with the business plan.
Having completed a 9 month discovery phase they are currently finalising the front end prototype, and will be moving into discovery phase for the back end concept for the product. They are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead the next phase of discovery and development, to create and refine a roadmap which meets the objectives outlined in the digital product strategy.
You will communicate the product vision, concepts and ideas to 3rd parties, internal and offshore development teams. Working closely with internal stakeholders you will continually ideate, capture and refine the product backlog, based on the product strategy – defining stories, acceptance criteria and prioritising the backlog accordingly. You will write clear and concise user stories and use-cases and ensure that features and functionality get tracked correctly, oversee and monitor performance, iterate frequently to ensure consistent improvement.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to work on a new concept, with a team of proven business leaders.
The ideal candidate is a tech evangelist, passionate about innovation and the digital world. You get product best practise … but you aren’t governed by it. You know how to do things by the book, but you want to do it in a better, smarter way. You are ready for the next challenge and are keen to shape the idea, the product and the business by bringing a unique approach and innovative out of the box ideas.
- Have extensive experienced in product development & delivery in an Agile Scrum environment
- Are a tech evangelist – ideally you come from a technical background
- Have a proven ability to successfully deliver app based products – ideally with some experience working within the fintech space
- Are able to thoroughly define product requirements
- Are able to confidently take ownership of the product vision – create and manage the product roadmap, and prioritise the product backlog
- Have experience of applying data and insight to inform decision making
- Have experience in product release management and testing
- Have experience managing teams of offshore and inhouse devs
- Are able to demonstrate an understanding of a business plan – and how to use this to shape and prioritise product development decisions
- Have extensive experience project managing the delivery of new features from definition through to release
- Can demonstrate evidence of experience in process modelling, customer journey visualization and wireframe options
- Can communicate effectively with non technical stakeholders t0 ensure they understand product requirements and solutions