Digital Product Manager – Insurance
Product Manager for Leading Insurance Provider in London – £45,000
Digital Product Manager for Insurance Leader in the automotive industry
Their principal focus is to provide auto centric insurance products either directly or on behalf of their strategic partners. The goal is to grow the company in terms of customer satisfaction, market recognition and shareholder return through the provision of products and services whose quality is embedded through better design.
They have an ambitious roadmap of improvements for multiple countries and brands, from simple quote only, ecommerce and integrating insurance as a key indicator of total cost of ownership throughout the clients online retailing journey for new users.
The Role as Product Manager
This role will report to the General Manager Digital (in an international team) and will be one of the founding members of the new Digital Product Management team.
Working closely with UX within the local markets you will be redefining their offline B2B service model into a digital ecommerce self-serve B2C experience.
The ideal candidate will have
- solid skills in Product Management in a B2B and B2C ecommerce environment, and an understanding of UX
- experience of delivering responsive web experiences
- an ability to facilitate development of product roadmaps working across multiple projects, and geographic areas
- experience managing and working with multiple 3rd party agencies as well as internal product teams
- are able to work with and educate people who aren’t digitally minded
- are comfortable with business travel to European destinations on a semi-regular basis. (approx twice a month)
Preferably you will
- be able to demonstrate skill in evidence based decision making to manage roadmap priorities
- have experience in eCommerce and conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- have experience using and implementing analytics and developing reports for internal and external stakeholders and agents.
- have experience working in agile product teams – and on large scale waterfall projects