Digital Product Manager for Industry-Changing Start-Up
Digital Product Manager for Property Start-Up in London – £30,000 - £40,000
A game-changing property start-up are seeking a Digital Product Manager to join their team, working with tech entrepreneurs you will be helping to shape the future of the industry.
Our client is an online property start-up that is changing the way that properties are let and sold. Founded just over 18 months ago, the company has grown rapidly with 100 employees now working in their London office. Working within the buoyant property industry, the start-up are disrupting the traditional estate agent model and instead, offering a customer focused product to make the whole home buying and letting process easier.
The company offer a range of services that cover the full buying and letting process, from advertising, photography, viewings right through to mortgage advice, insurance and conveyance.
The Role as Digital Product Manager
This role of Digital Product Manager will see you reporting into the Head of Product to assist with the conception, development and launch of digital Products for this fast-growing start-up. You will be involved with the strategic planning of the products, as well as the design and detailed user journey planning and testing. All their products will be design and user focused. Some upcoming projects include; the full redesign of the dashboard (a large greenfield project), the redesign of their responsive website, design of an Android app that will include using laser technology to create floorplans and lots more. They want to be the industry-leaders with their digital products.
- Lead on end to end product cycles;
- Manage a prioritised roadmap of product enhancements, new features and optimisation initiatives to address the current and future needs of their users;
- Work with the analytics to maintain and evolve product performance tracking and reporting; analyse this data obsessively to gain new insights and identify new opportunities for optimisation;
- Work closely with design and user experience teams as well as the development teams;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders.
This start-up are looking for an entrepreneurial minded Digital Product Manager who wants to join a company that is looking to shake-up the industry and be at the forefront of digital.
Essential Experience Required for this role of Digital Product Manager
- Product Management experience within a start-up company, or similar environment;
- At least 2 years’ experience of product management (even if at a Junior level);
- Experience of product managing the full end to end product cycle;
- You will have experience of creating Product roadmaps;
- Willingness to learn and multi-task in a fast growing team;
- Make important decisions on products within the business;
- Creative thinker with lots of ideas.
The Hiring Managers are looking to move quickly for this role of Digital Product Manager and will be arranging interviews this week and next week, so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested! – firstname.lastname@example.org