Digital Product Manager for a Family Focussed start-up
Digital Product Manager for Family Focused Start-up in London – £40k - £70k (depending on experience)
This family focused early-stage start-up are looking for a Digital Product Manager to be one of the original start-up members and be pivotal in shaping the direction of the company.
The co-founders of this start-up wanted to create a product that would allow people to connect with future generations. Their concept is about bridging the gap between the generations and allowing people to see and hear the older generations tell stories of their lives. They have therefore created a unique video content sharing platform that allows people to create an online legacy.
They are at MVP stage, undergoing user testing before releasing to the mass-market. They have also just had a successful Series A funding round earing them huge investment, valuing the company in the millions. The vision they have for their product will see it eventually being a cross-platform product that will be available globally.
They are located in chic canal-side offices in trendy North London with great transport links. They work in an open-planned office environment with flexible family-friendly work hours.
The Role as Digital Product Manager
This role of Digital Product Manager will see you as one of the original start-up members, allowing you to be pivotal in the direction of the product. You will be working closely with the co-founders in developing their current digital Product, which includes launch nationally and globally. You will also be leading on the creation and development of future products.
- You will be responsible for writing, owning and delivering the product vision and roadmap to take the product to market, utilising research and testing;
- Lead on end to end product cycles;
- You will facilitate the daily scrums meetings.
- Manage a prioritised roadmap of product enhancements, new features and optimisation initiatives to address the current and future needs of their users;
- Work with the analytics to maintain and evolve product performance tracking and reporting; analyse this data obsessively to gain new insights and identify new opportunities for optimisation;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders.
Essential Experience required for this position of Digital Product Manager includes:
- Product management experience within ideally a start-up, or a company with a fast-paced structure;
- Experience of the end to end product cycle, you will have designed a product, worked with development teams and seen it through to launch;
- Experience of Agile/Scrum, ideally you will be a Scrum Master, but this is not essential;
- Experience of products across web, app, mobile;
- Proven ability to solve complex problems through creative thinking and experimentation;
- You will have experience of working with UX consultants, including overseeing user testing and analysing research;
- Totally self-motivated, and have a preference for working with minimal support and guidance.
Along with a salary, they are offering equity to join them.