Digital Producer – Design Agency – £40K
Digital Project Manager for Design Agency in London – £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of creative projects and accounts and to work in a brilliant team / agency.
A brilliant independent agency who specialise in design across branding, digital platforms, publishing or campaign-based projects.
Boasting a fantastic working environment, the original founders are still very hands on within the business and show a genuine interest in their employees.
Working across creative, editorial & production, they cover everything from concept to strategy through to full project execution. On top of this, they work with some awesome clients including Facebook, Everyman Cinema, Girl effects, Google, Bafta and Greenpeace.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
Working in a team of 6 producers, this is a client facing role, where you you will assume full ownership of your own accounts and deliver projects from concept through to final execution.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget and will work with the creative team and creative directors to schedule/ manage work through the studio.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Accurately scoping work and providing quotes accordingly for new projects
- Contributing to pitch proposals
- Managing the smooth and timely delivery of projects, including oversight of budgets and timelines
- Logistically facilitating client workshops
- Scheduling the studio workflow to ensure deadlines can be met (sourcing freelance support when required)
- Client liaison, ensuring clients are aware of project progress
Looking for an established Producer who has demonstrated experience delivering projects across a range of creative outputs. You’ll be comfortable in a client facing role, and be a strong communicator who can establish relationships quickly.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience managing web/ mobile design & build projects
- Good working knowledge of digital design and UX best practices
- Experience owning and managing project budgets
- Experience delivering projects using a range of PM methodologies – including Agile & Waterfall.
- Experience utilising a range of PM tools.
- A background in a client facing delivery role