Digital Producer for Digital Agency in Central London – £35,000 - £45,000
Our client, a digital creative agency are hiring a Digital Producer to manage digital projects in brand, creative and communications.
A digital agency who create innovative ideas for brands. Based in Farringdon, this rapidly growing agency is part of a major agency network and have big growth plans for the next couple of years.
The Role as Digital Producer
To be a suitable candidate you should have an understanding of the full digital project life cycle:
- Create project plans and manage the project status
- Management of delivery elements including project and resource management, scope, budget and time
- Scheduling, time management and resource panning
- Liaising with internal staff including developers, IA’s and designers.
- Quality asurance and deployment
You should have previous experience or knowledge of:
- Digital build and associated technologies including web programming languages, server-side technologies,
- Digital design technologies and techniques
- UX/UI methodologies
- User research techniques and practices.
- B2C & B2B campaigns
- A detailed understanding of digital project life-cycles from design to delivery and maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of digital technology
- Knowledge of multiple CMS systems
- High level communication skills with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experienced managing budgets of varying sizes.