Digital Marketing Manager for a leading charity digital team
Digital Marketing Manager for a leading charity digital team in Central London – £32,000 - £38,000
Our client is a charity who are leading the way in digital and are growing their successful team with the addition of a Digital Marketing Manager. Working collaboratively with all teams to make improvements to their digital presence in order to better reach their target audience and meet fundraising and marketing goals.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most innovative teams in the charity sector who are transforming their products in order to continuously improve traffic generation through digital channels.
- As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will report to the Associate Digital Director and will oversee outbound digital marketing through social media, online advertising and email marketing.
- Work to promote digital excellence throughout the business championing digital collaboration throughout the business.
- Keep up to date with new developments in the not for profit sector
- Track budgets,
- Provide line management including conducting one to one reviews against work plans and six monthly reviews
- Maximise the effectiveness of email channels and enable teams throughout the business to send their own campaigns in a way that puts out audiences needs first.
- Oversee social media channels, managing the day to day development of all social channels and managing a Social Media Executive
- Take charge of online advertising channels, working with the in-house team and external agencies to ensure that advertising campaigns are effective and Google advertising accounts are effective.
- Work with fundraising teams throughout the business to strategise on the best way to convert supporters
- Digital marketing experience including social media, online advertising and email marketing.
- Charity sector experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experienced on both a hands-on and strategic level with digital marketing campaign planning and execution.