Digital Designer needed for a Boutique Creative agency
Digital Designer for Boutique Creative agency in Central London – £35,000 - £50,000
Designing and creating beautiful, pioneering products is what’s paramount to this creative agency. Pushing the boundaries of technology with their innovative designs and creating cutting edge mobile banking applications for a few of the largest international Finance companies.
This boutique Creative Agency truly packs a punch, the team has a natural flare for blending technology and beautiful UI in the products and they are already disrupting the sector by releasing some top secret game changing projects.
The Role as Digital Designer
Opportunities to join a team like this creative agency do not come around often. The agency are looking for a talented and ambitious Lead visual designer to join their design team which is located in Soho/London
You will be collaborating with a Strategist and your job will be leading the UI direction of these new financial applications focusing on mobile interfaces across iOS and Android whilst exploring the larger digital landscape.
The Lead Designer’s responsibilities include:
- To Inspire, Mentor and lead two Visual designers whilst working collaboratively to workshop ideas with other departments, senior management and stakeholders.
- Being responsible for the end visual outputs on any allocated projects from concept to completion.
- Have a deep understanding of platform specific best practises in user interface and interactive design and communicate these to the business
- Consider UX architecture to ensure designs are consistent with a user-centered approach whilst leading the team through prototyping methods to designs work visually and consider a gesture driven approach.
As the Lead Designer you will be very hands on with the designer and leading by example – this role does come with management responsibilities so experience or an interest in this would be bonus.
Key attributes of the Senior Designer will include:
- You will have experience in leading mobile led projects and extensive experience with using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong Portfolio of successfully launched projects, which demonstrate strategic, conceptual and visionary design thinking across all digital platforms, primarily mobile
- Impeccable communication, Leadership and Partnership skills with a passion for mentoring and bring the best out of your team.
- Ability to present concepts directly to clients; you will be articulate, creative, innovative and must have a passion and desire to grow with a passion, integrity, energy and to be up to date with latest designs and trends
If you are a Lead designer who has a true hunger for design, Who excels in a collaborative environment and can truly the best out of the their team…Then is the role for you.
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.