Lead Digital Designer for Leading Coffee Brand – up to £57,000 & bonus & awesome package.
Lead Digital Designer for Coffee Brand in London – Up to £57,000
*Full spec to follow*
A growing coffee brand are building out their digital team in response to the ever-changing needs of their customer, and are seeking a talented Lead Digital Designer to help them further bring the brand to life in the digital arena working through the end to end design process alongside the UX and CX consultants.
You will be working on web products and applications to manage not only the loyalty and membership scheme, but now expanding to pre-ordering in the physical store/ order when in the venue.
Drive the entire digital presence, ensuring customers feel engaged and connected with the brand, working across both the web and mobile products as part of a multi-disciplinary design team working from concept to delivery on a plethora of projects.
You will look at existing designs and seek to problem solve within them, improving the experience of the users alongside the wider design team.
What will you be doing?
- Working with wider creative and marketing teams, to bring the brand to life in the digital arena – overseeing your designs from conception to digital delivery.
- Working from current app guidelines ( on this product) to design out the app both ‘mobile first’ web and also iOS and Android Apps.
- Designing icons and cutting icons
Challenges of the role;
- Ideating how the product works in a transactional environment including the end to end sale of the product to longer term use such as loyalty within the app.
- Bringing to life physical products in the app.
- They don’t want to create an app like their competitors, they want to reinvent!
- Creating no clutter / slick minimalist design!
You will have;
- Experience working across the web and mobile applications,
- Strong skills in Sketch, the Adobe Suite and using tools such as Zeplin.
- Working as part of an agile team alongside User Experience Designers and Devs
- A customer-centric approach to everything you do and an understanding of UCD Principles.
- You will be full of ideas and passion for your craft!