Digital Designer – Financial institution seeking to change the way the world banks!
Digital Designer for Financial Institution in London – £30-40,000 plus benefits & bonus!
Seeking an digital designer keen to work on revolutionary projects for a leading financial institution seeking to change the way the world banks!
Our client is one of the world’s game changing financial institutions that is innovating and changing the face of banking into a more fluid and engaging process. Not only do they seek to be a market leader in transforming mobile payments, but they are aiming to capture the attention of ‘a new’ audience.
Their award winning products already has a huge global reach, providing a unique bank in your pocket experience. An experienced designer is sought to continue and lead the apps development, identify and implement new and exciting features. Creating and innovating new opportunities, further exploring the brands potential.
The Role as Digital Designer
Joining the team as a Designer this is an awesome opportunity join a well respected, household name banking brand and be part of finances digital revolution! Within this role there is a huge chance for you to grow your career & take that all important step up to the next level.
Within this role you will work as part of a multi-disciplined team, you will working on the continuous improvement of their digital projects; creating new products and features which add stakeholder value. As part of this you will strive to maintain the brand as progressive and relevant in the changing financial sector, adapting to challenges of rapid digital innovation.
In addition to working on the brands own projects you will get to engage with a number of digital financial startup’s working within the companies innovation team, keeping up with the very latest in the tech space!
You will be responsible and oversee the complete design process from idea generation, technical execution, testing and cross platform deployment.
Other responsibilities include
- Working from upstream specifications (wire frames and equivalent)
- Designing stunning, professional visual for a wide range of projects across all platforms
- Act as a design SME in support of concept development work in the digital area
- Ensure designs are consistent and follow brand guidelines
- Keep abreast of the industry best practise, trends and designs
You will be a customer focused designer who understands user’s activities and can build positive and beautiful experiences with whatever brands you have worked for.
Other attributes include:
- Portfolio demonstrating UI experiences client/customer focused projects
- Strong typographic understanding
- Thriving in an collaborative environment
- Have written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to guide and persuade others
- Have the confidence to present your ideas to UX and Creative Directors
- Have a creative flair/ imagination in producing customer facing designs
- Having a clear understanding of branding, strategic and marketing considerations, particularly in the digital area
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.