UI Designers for evolving Property Portal – Central London – £40,000 – £50,000
Digital Designer for Evolving Property Portal in Central London – £40,000 - £50,000
Rare opportunity to join one of UK's leading property tech brands
This is an exciting opportunity for a UI Designer to join a supper innovative property tech powerhouse based in Central London. As a brand they are currently undergoing a really exciting time in their development both through the acquisition of new businesses and also making core additions to their team from some of the best digital brands !
This is a great time to get on board and be part of a hugely talented team, working across a wealth of user centred digital products for a range of platforms which are used by over 50 million visitors a month. You would help the brand to further grow & develop it’s digital presence, creating leading & super engaging digital experiences while still remaining true to their playful brand.
Not only are they well respected within their market, they offer a great working environment as part of a collaborative & highly entrepreneurial flat-structured team in some rather lovely offices.
The Role as Digital Designer
As Designer you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, including those from Product, Dev, UX in a super agile environment.
You will be getting involved across the full spectrum of digitizing the property experience for the end consumer, and will not only be improving their digital experience but their entire purchase experience.These projects will also hugely contribute to the insights into the property market the brand can provide and also will provide unique data intelligence which they can pass on to the consumer = benefiting the huge industry! They also have some exciting projects in the pipeline including working on future tech ideas for home technology.
Overall this will include :
- Working from concept through to final execution on a number of responsive design projects
- Working on a number of cross-platform products including mobile & tablet apps
- Getting stuck into planning the brands evolving style & design language across the huge (& expanding!!!)
portfolio of products
- Creating the best possible digital experience with a core focus on the User’s experience throughout the site
- You will get stuck in with problem solving ranging from complex design problems to quick fixes to the live site
- and more!
As a designer you will be super passionate about your craft, keen to share your personality & what motivates you.
You should have :
- a strong portfolio demonstrating a wealth of cross-platform work ( mobile, tablet , responsive web etc) .
- They love to see super clean work design work , especially where you have worked on displaying data, user portals and sign up pages etc,
- a strong ability in establishing visual hierarchy, layout & typography.
- expert skills across the Adobe Suite or Sketch
- a good understanding of Interaction Design across multiple devices
- experience working in an agile environment
Not necessary but highly beneficial:
- experience working on an e-commerce or transactional sites !