Digital Designer for Ed Tech Brand – £22,000 – 25,000 + OTE ( Bonus) – Langley , Berkshire
Digital Designer for Ed Tech Brand in Langley, Berkshire – £22,000 - £25,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer with 1-2 years of experience to join an exciting Ed-Tech Brand who are looking to expand their creative team!
They are a fast paced team and work very much in a fast paced ‘agency’ style environment working across a range of different digital projects, with a focus on responsive web projects for high profile brands.
You will work as part of the creative team, reporting in to the telented Senior Designer who will provide support and guidance.
You will have the opportunity get hands-on with a number of projects including marketing & promotional features for the brands clients with a strong focus on responsive web design so you should be confident of your skills in this area.
In addition you will work closely with the marketing department to ensure that all design is fully aligned & consistent with the brand / company vision.
Tasks will include:
- Creating emails, microsites, landing pages, offline collateral
- Creating resources for the marketing team including presentations, exhibitions etc.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating your digital design skills
- Be super passionate about digital design, digital products and new technology.
- Keen to grow and develop as a designer – under the guidance of a Senior Designer.
- Required Skills:
- Strong layout & design skills
- Use of Adobe CC Suite – including Photoshop , InDesign, Illustrator
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
If this sounds like it could be the next step for you, don’t hesitate to CLICK APPLY below!