Digital Designer // Dynamic Startup
Digital Designer for Startup in London – £30,000-£35,000
Dynamic and intuitive startup seeking Digital Designer.
I am currently working with a young and dynamic start-up with a unique offering to the market. They started around 3 years now in 2015 with 4 people, and have now organically grown to 26 and are looking to get to the 30 mark in the next 3-6 months. They’ve recently undergone a successful round of funding and more is coming in later on in the year.
Their customer base currently sits at 155 thousand and is growing daily!
The team is separated into three streams:
- Marketing (Design)
- Product (Project Management / Tech)
- Sales / Accounts
Their app is the main port of call for their clients and their client base is made up of global blue-chip brands.
The Role as Digital Designer
They are seeking a midweight digital designer to work within their marketing team (B2C focused) and work across all digital campaigns which will include, landing pages, emails, social channels and content. Alongside this, you will be working on concepts, and owning creative within the team and be happy to work both autonomously as well as collaboratively with others. Ideally you will have experience working with or have knowledge of HTML.
- Designing across multiple projects and streams at one time.
- Owning creative output within marketing team.
- Working alongside Head of Marketing to create engaging design.
What you should have:
- Solid experience within a similar role.
- Brilliant experience within design and able to articulate your processes.
- Portfolio showcasing work across various platforms.
- Knowledge of HTML.