Digital Design Director – Digital Agency – International Banking Brand
Digital Design Director for Digital Agency in Central London – £65,000 - £75,000
Want to work within an agency that practices what it preaches, putting innovation into practice? This independent global agency is looking for a tech savvy Design Lead to join their expanding creative team.
This independent global agency is already a big player, winning large accounts and turning heads in the industry. They are digital through and through though strongly believing in quality over quantity, designing interactions that are uniquely great and not just producing stuff for the sake of it.
What makes this role like no other is that my client is pushing design out of the box and helping them to maintain the reputation they have already built within the digital community and with this in mind they are looking for big ‘game changing’ Digital Design Director.
The Role as Digital Design Director
As the Design you will be an integral part of the creative team, working exclusively across a large international financial brand working collaboratively with UX and IA to interpret and implement the agencies creative vision.
In this particular role you will take responsibility for a global banks mission to improve brand experiences through their online and mobile presence. A key aim is to increase interaction and engagement with a younger audience. This role will require you to gain a deep understanding of the brands core values and challenges, working to come up with innovative creative solutions.
You must be a strong presenter able to effectively communicate your work with both client and other agencies, working not only represent the brand but also to work collaboratively.
- Big web builds and ensuring design consistency.
- Large online campaigns and driving to UI evolution.
- Cross platform design (Mobile App design)
- Being Collaborative yet authoritative and delegating appropriate tasks to the right people.
- Chair design meetings with clients and other design agencies.
They are not looking for your average Jo, they want game changers!! A Design Director who can come in and create slick, innovative designs and help maintain the Agencies head turning reputation.
Key attributes of the Design Director include:
- Client facing with the ability to be confident in delivering your work (Communication)
- Has experience leading a small team of designers
- Understanding of fully responsive UI, strong layout skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proven experience in creating high quality visual designs for mobile, desktop and touch screen devices for large brands
- Excited about Digital design – Switched on and passionate about all things creative especially a focus on usable designs
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, able to present their work well and be a representative of the agency
- Ideal agency experience but not essential
- Banking experience/background is a bonus but not essential.
My client is offering a very competitive salary with a list of amazing benefits including healthcare and pensions.
Does this sound like a role you can see yourself in? Then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply button attaching a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to move you forward to the next stages of the application.