Digital Delivery Manager (Open Data – Research & Development)
Delivery Manager for Independent non for profit organisation in London – Up to £35,000
Digital Delivery Manager required to work across an exciting new research & development program of work focused on open data.
This is a really unique and exciting opportunity to work with a company who specialise in working with both Govt & NGOs to analyse how they currently work with data, allowing them to make better decisions about how they use data and how to manage any harmful impacts.
They are currently going through a large Research & Development program – and need a Delivery Manager to assist with the ongoing scope of work. You’ll work with the R&D Programme Manager to support delivery across a portfolio of research and development work within the field of Open Data.
The Role as Delivery Manager
- Manage delivery across several projects with a cross functional team that includes research, policy and technology expertise, ensuring projects are delivered to agreed goals, on time and on budget.
- Focus on quality of output and how the work we do best reflects the values of the institution.
Actively participate in continuous improvement activities eg. retrospectives and quality reviews, participating in optimising programme processes.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and positive relationship with internal and external stakeholders through effective communication and engagement.
- Clear monitoring and reporting to the grantor (monthly, quarterly and annually) including programme level deliverables and KPIs.
Working with delivery leads to ensure effective management of high level procurement and contracting.
- Monitoring effectiveness across the project work streams and providing administrative support where necessary.
- Champion agile ways of working.
To be considered you will need to have experience of working with cross functional digital teams in an Agile environment with Scrum or Kanban processes.
You’ll have a strong track record of delivering digital projects end to end – on time, to budget and of an exceptional quality.
Ideally it would be great if you had some experience working with complex R&D projects or data – however a digital PM or delivery manager background either inhouse or agency side will be of interest.