Digital Project Manager / Delivery Manager for Product & Service Design Agency
Agile Project Manager for Digital Product & Service Design Agency in London – Up to £45,000
Agile Project Manager / Delivery Manager with 2-4 years experience to join the Agile delivery management practice and help deliver core business digital products and services for a range of well known brands.
Well regarded digital product & service design agency who specialise in designing and building innovative digital experiences for a variety of well known brands across a range of industries.
With digital critical services as their core service they work in agile multi disciplined teams and specialise in Digital strategy, Customer experience design, Product innovation and Content design. They work in a collaborative environment to deliver Websites, CMS & CRM, Platform & systems integration and DevOps & cloud hosting.
The Role as Agile Project Manager
– Formulate delivery plans and set projects up for success
– Manage JIRA and Confluence spaces effectively, remaining close to the detail throughout the project/product lifecycle
– Attend or facilitate discussions around delivery approach, clearly communicate this to others and be ‘in the work’ yourself
– Build relationships with other departments and with our clients
– Play a key role in the planning and casting of projects, prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
– Spot warning signs of things going wrong and provide a recommendations to alleviate delivery challenges
– Be involved in estimating and defining effort for projects, to create proposals and Statements of Work for internal review
– Deliver projects and products using the appropriate delivery methodology, learning and iterating frequently
– Analyse and evaluate risks and issues and clarify understanding or expectations in order to seek the best options, taking into account of the wider context of a project
– Make timely decisions, communicate them clearly and action them swiftly
– Generate timely, consistently accurate reporting of resourcing and financial data
– Has experience delivering a range of digital projects, products and services
– Has experience working in a digital agency
– Has worked in an Agile environment, and understands Agile delivery methods and processes
– Has experience working with JIRA and Confluence
– Ideally is Scrum certified
– Is able to problem solve and work in a fast paced environment