Digital Delivery Manager for GDS Contract in Birmingham, £500 per day
Digital Delivery Manager for Government Digital Service in Birmingham – Up to £500 per day
• In charge if a multi-disciplinary team of Agile: Developers, Designers, and Analysts.
• Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process; prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
• Managing linkages between teams, ensuring good lines of communication, and effective reporting in an agile environment.
• Have the ability to: work closely with the Product Owner to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories; matrix-manage a multi-disciplinary team; ensure the products are built to an appropriate level of quality; demonstrate the ability to keep the long-term solution in focus and plan for risk; understand and manage financial forecasts and actuals in an agile environment; Proactively remove blockers to ensure that work is delivered.
• Experience of: delivering projects and products using the appropriate Agile Project Management methodology, learning and iterating frequently is a necessity; working in a multi-team portfolio delivery structure; and working with secure systems is essential.