Digital Content Manager for Govt Contract up to £435 per day (Inside IR35)
Digital Content Manager to lead on content production for GDS in London – Up to £435 per day (Inside IR35)
This role involves developing and implementing digital and social media plans for the Expansion Programme and supporting wider GCF digital communication. We need someone with experience of working on the government web estate (GOV.UK), and utilising a range of social media sites.
- Lead on digital content production, aligned to policy priorities.
- Produce content for our digital channels. Write, film, record, edit, publish and evaluate.
- Work with others in the department to integrate online and offline publishing.
- Lead on specialist areas of digital communication (depending on experience).
- Provide leadership in the team and become a digital advocate for the division and wider Department.
- Provide training and coaching for others, including ministers and senior officials.
- Build effective virtual networks across the Department.
- Delegate work effectively to digital producers.