Digital Communications agency seeks a Senior UI designer – Shoreditch – £50,000 – £65,000
Senior UI designer for Digital Communications agency in London – £50,000 - £65,000
Seeking a creative Senior UI designer to join their digital team
Our client is an award winning digital corporate communications agency who specialises in creating and building large corporate sites, data insight applications and social channels.
With 5 offices internationally they have a huge client list with some of the biggest companies in the world as clients, from industries such as banking, automotive, insurance and many more, they also aid smaller companies in their first steps into the digital space.
The great thing about these clients is they truly understand digital and their aim is to develop smooth integrations of data and brand language through the sites they build. They support companies to communicate, engage and understand their audience so they can build strong, trusted connections with the people that matter.
The Role as Senior UI designer
As the senior designer you will lead the development and execution of creative concepts and style guidelines across a variety of projects across all sectors, working in an agile environment you could be one day working on a new concept for an app the next working on a new redesign for an enterprise website.
As this is a client facing role, you will be pitching your ideas to relevant stake holders on the projects you are working on, you will present layouts and ongoing milestones of project delivery through meetings and calls to help build relationships.
Other responsibilities include:
- Take a leading role in the digital design team, mentoring junior members of the team
- Provide detailed direction to more junior designers and freelancers whilst providing support and guidance to your team
- Inspire and motivate clients to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work
- Ensure delivery of all projects to time and ensure quality through out
The client is looking for someone who shares their love of all thing tech, design and digital in general, who able who is able to wow our clients with your spectacular creative. You are able to talk about your work and articulate a strong narrative that will allow team members and clients to follow and understand the journey you take them on to deliver on their expectations.
Other attributes include:
- You feel at home talking to clients and are able to take a project from brief through concept to final delivery, ensuring an obsession for pixel perfect attention to detail throughout
- You are resourceful and adaptable, able to withstand the pressures of demanding clients and stakeholders, keeping a cool head and putting the needs of the project and client before personal ego
- You keep up with trends but are not afraid to deviate and follow a different path if this is the ‘right’ solution.
- An expert of design with a portfolio to match, with experience of the web, apps, mobile and a strong eye for great typography.
- You will also need to be well versed in web tech, whether you once hand coded sites, or you just have a lot of background knowledge it will help when you are communicating to the wider team exactly how you want your ideas realised.
- You are also experienced in mentoring and leading less experienced members of the team, whether they will be helping you on a project or you are handing it over, you’ll need to know how to get the best out of them so they can also learn from you.
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.