Digital Communications agency seeks a Senior Designer
Senior Designer for Digital Communications Agency in London (Shoreditch) – £50,000 - £55,000
Our client is an award winning Digital Communications agency who specialises in creating and building large B2B corporate sites, data insight applications and Digital social integrations.
With 5 offices internationally they have the biggest companies in the world as clients, from industries such as banking, automotive, insurance and many more. One bonus offering is that they also aid smaller companies in their first steps into the digital space.
The great thing about working on these projects is that they have great relationships with their clients and they collaborate and workshop ideas to help them understand digital and the overall aim is to develop smooth integrations of data and brand language through the sites they build. Ultimately they support companies to communicate, engage and understand their audience so they can build strong and trusted connections for the user.
The Role as Senior Designer
As the Senior Designer you will lead the development and execution of creative concepts and style guidelines across a variety of projects across all sectors – you will work within an agile environment so one day you could be working on a new concept for an app and then the next working day you might be working on a new redesign for an enterprise website.
This is a client facing role, and you will be pitching and workshopping your ideas to stakeholders on the projects you are working on – from the results of the workshops you will then take responsibility to solve corporate business challenges through awesome design and slick user journeys.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead the Development and Delivery of concepts, Style guides, the usability and the design of the finished product
- Take a leading role in the digital design team, mentoring junior members of the team
- Provide detailed direction to more junior designers and freelancers whilst providing support and guidance to your team
- Inspire and motivate clients to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work
The client is looking for someone who shares their love of all thing tech, design and digital in general, someone who able who is able to wow clients with awesome design solutions. You also need to be a great storyteller who will allow team members and clients to follow and understand the journey you want to take them on.
Key attributes I am looking for:
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skills on Web and Mobile and Typography.
- Proven experience in a Senior Digital Creative Role.
- You feel at home talking to clients and are able to take a project from brief through concept to final delivery, ensuring an obsession for pixel perfect attention to detail throughout
- You are resourceful and adaptable, able to withstand the pressures of demanding clients and stakeholders, keeping a cool head and putting the needs of the project and client before personal ego
- You are also experienced in mentoring and leading less experienced members of the team, whether they will be helping you on a project or you are handing it over, you’ll need to know how to get the best out of them so they can also learn from you.
If the opportunity is not enough then you will fall in love with the office – The environment in this large, two level open plan office is anything but corporate, with the industrial chic decor and the electric, collaborative hubbub in the office makes it a cool and funky work space.
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.