Digital Business Development Director at an Award-winning Digital Agency
Digital Business Development Director for Award-winning Digital Agency in London – £80k with OTE of £100k
This award-winning Digital Agency is seeking a Digital Business Development Director to be the driving force of creating new business strategy, as well as building a larger portfolio of already impressive clients.
This Digital Agency has helped their clients achieve success by using digital to solve real business problems, which ultimately increases their brands value. They specialise in designing and building great digital experiences for the omni-channel world. They like to get to know the brands they’re working with and what makes them and their customers tick so that they can re-design, re-brand and build digital solutions that users love. Some examples of this include; a global responsive website build and mobile app build to push this global travel company to being digital leaders in this sector; Re-create a brands identify along with the re-design and re-launch of a company’s main acquisition channel focusing on the user for a leading automotive services client; The re-design of a global e-commerce website which really focuses in on the online experience for a leading consumer goods company.
The Role as Digital Business Development Director
As Business Development Director you will be joining an ambitious Senior Management team within a dynamic agency. This high-profile role will see you reporting directly to the Managing Director and will focus on promoting the agency and its services as well as growing the client portfolio. This role is for someone who is looking for their next major career opportunity and who has an entrepreneurial streak.
- You will be responsible for the strategic development and management of a new business strategy.
- Be involved with pitches and presentations, creating winning proposals in your sleep.
- Achieve the agency’s new business targets.
- Pivotal in creating new business, bringing new ideas to the table on how this can be done.
- Develop impressive and strategic new business initiatives that raise the agencies brand profile amongst their target audience.
- Beyond delivering revenue you will also be responsible for reporting on profitability and growth.
- Make digital recommendations and present innovative new ideas to clients through your passion and knowledge.
- There will also be travel involved – you will need to go and see the leads you’ve generated, wherever they are.
Essential Experience required for this position includes:
- Experience at Business Development Director level with at least 8 years’ experience within an Agency setting;
- Extensive experience of digital with the ability to present digital concepts and new digital products to clients.
- Someone who gets the importance of developing a compelling agency brand proposition, and has a proven track record of achieving new business growth within a highly competitive agency environment.
- A self-starter, highly motivated and ambitious to succeed. Someone who loves a challenge and is keen to make a real difference to business performance.
- An excellent senior level communicator and motivator, who can lead from the front and is both commercially aware and highly results driven.
- You must be goal driven so as to achieve the new businesses targets.
- You will be a great communicator with the ability to quickly build rapport and be the face of the Agency.
- You will be a strong team player, with the ability to work across the teams and work closely with the MD.
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like to hear more, please send me a copy of your CV ASAP. This role is an urgent requirement for them, however they will wait for notice periods.