Digital Business Analyst for an education company – 3 month contract
Digital Business Analyst for an education company in London – 400 per day
Our client are a global education company who are hiring a Digital Business Analyst to work closely with the UX team on a 3 month freelance contract.
• Collaborate and support the UX lead in creating an initial analysis piece from a user engagement perspective, that will be the starting point for a formal inception/ideation workshop regarding brand strategy (multi-brand and multi-product portfolio following a merger).
• Work with stakeholders to understand the goals and vision for our portfolio of brands, identify business needs and help articulate the problem space.
• Collaborate and provide business analysis support to the product owner, business sponsors, SMEs and UX lead
• Identify knowledge gaps and be pro-active in eliciting information to resolve them
• Unearth the root cause(s) of pain points, and validate business opportunities and problems
• Map, analyse and validate information flows within a complex organisational setting
• Analyse and capture processes in order to replicate, optimise or re-engineer (recognise pain-points, duplication or repetition and provide recommendation to eliminate).
• Facilitate workshops with a range of stakeholders in the business
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience in helping deliver a multi-brand strategy that supports business objectives and needs, but also takes into account multiple user roles and end-to-end journeys across various products and services
• Experience prioritising competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
• Proven experience and the ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
• Strong communication skills and facilitation experience
• Ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view
• Proven examples of using initiative and creativity to achieve project milestones
• Experience of being able to challenge and influence decisions
• Highly detail orientated
• Demonstrable experience of solving complex problems/issues
• Degree educated (in a relevant discipline) or equivalent experience
• Have a lean mindset regarding ways of working and deliverables