Digital Account Manager for a UX Consultancy
Digital Account Manager for for a UX consultancy in Central London – £35,000 - £45,000
Our client are currently looking for a Digital Account Manager to join the client services team in London. Working with exciting clients across a wide range of sectors and supporting the sales activities for the consultancy, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager with experience of new business development in an agency environment.
As a specialist UX consultancy, our client create innovative user experiences for their clients which range from finance to gaming. Offering consultancy in areas including UX Design, UX Strategy, Usability Testing, and User Research they use modern research techniques to analyse user behavious and enable them to make smarter design decisions
The Role as Digital Account Manager
As a Digital Account Manager your role will be to build and develop client relationships, managing key accounts and helping to generate new revenue streams through business development. You will be integral in the new business life-cycle from your ability to generate new business leads and opportunities to meetings with prospect clients and the delivery of solutions.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships to ensure you hit individual targets and the team meets account sales targets
- Work to personal monthly sales targets and develop a sales pipeline
- Have a full understanding of the clients’ brand, business, customers and market
- Ensure project teams are fully briefed on clients business, objectives and deliverables
- Take briefs, write proposals and pitch for business
- Develop trust and respect both internally with colleagues and externally
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the market and competitive landscape and how the company differentiates within these
- Maintain and grow a list of dedicated Accounts as part of your allocated portfolio, as well as identifying new ones.
- Confident and persuasive with excellent communication skills: someone who can build trust and forge strong working relationships with big brand organisations
- Minimum of 3 years in an Account Management role with client ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have digital agency experience
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom