Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager for user experience / service design agency in London – Up to £35,000 based on experience
Well known London based agency who specialise in user experience, product and service design are seeking an experienced digital Account Manager to join their team. You will be working with some of the biggest brands both nationally and internationally.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an established digital Account Manager who has a keen interest in user experience and an understanding of the importance of user insight within the digital space.
The Role as Digital Account Manager
Reporting to the Account Director your role will be to build & develop client relationships, develop proposals, brief project teams and ensure quality assurance to contribute to overall sales targets.
- Work with the Business Development team and AD to build new relationships – whilst maintaining rapport with existing clients & accounts
- Provide strategic advice and consultation to existing clients
- Develop proposals for research, design and creative technology projects
- Brief teams on client’s projects – ensuring that teams have been thorough briefed on project deliverable’s and key objectives
- Provide quality and commercial assurance on clients deliverable’s
- Partner with clients to develop an in depth understanding on market context, their business and their customers
- Help to improve the the customer experience and business success of digital channels
You have a natural ability to build rapport and a strong business acumen and ability to spot new commercial opportunities. You are tenacious, and knowledgeable when it comes to user experience and insight in digital. Financially astute you can identify and pursue new opportunity, whilst being able to maintain the value in nurturing existing relationships.
- Have prior experience working as an Account Manager in a digital agency – (ideally user experience or service design)
- Have demonstrable experience successfully developing and proposals and pitching to new and existing clients
- Are able to take the lead writing proposals and statements of work based on client briefs
- Have previously worked in project based environments – and are able to deliver projects to set timelines and defined budgets
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to engage, facilitate and negotiate with internal teams and client partners
- Are passionate about digital – and creative in your thinking
- You have brilliant communication skills, attention to detail and are committed to producing work of the highest quality
- Ideally are educated to degree level or equivalent (marketing or business management highly regarded)