Digital Account Director for Award-winning Digital Agency based in Central London
Digital Account Director for Award-winning Independent Digital Agency in London – £50k - £60k
This award-winning Digital Agency are seeking an Account Director to work on some of their key accounts, assisting on key projects and growing the accounts.
This Digital Agency has helped their clients achieve success by using digital to solve real business problems, which ultimately increases their brands value. They specialise in designing and building great digital experiences for the omni-channel world. They like to get to know the brands they’re working with and what makes them and their customers tick so that they can re-design, re-brand and build digital solutions that users love. Some examples of this include; a global responsive website build and mobile app build to push this global travel company to being digital leaders in this sector ; Re-create a brands identify along with the re-design and re-launch of a company’s main acquisition channel focusing on the user for a leading automotive services client ; The re-design of a global e-commerce website which really focuses in on the online experience for a leading consumer goods company.
The Role as Digital Account Director
- Act as the strategic lead across your accounts, understanding the client’s objectives and providing recommendations and best practices accordingly.
- Act as an agency leader for achieving the client’s strategic brand objectives by collaborating with the client and focusing on all facets of strategic growth, as well as advising on competitors key movements/growth.
- Work closely with design and UX teams to ensure that the digital user experience is at the heart of everything they do.
- Provide support to the Account Managers in the team utilising their problem solving skills to resolve any escalated issues or concerns and being a point of review and sign off for all cost estimates/statements of work, proposals and any other client facing documents.
- Be responsible for the financial health of your account portfolio.
- Be responsible for mining for new business opportunities by building relationships across the client’s organization and with key industry partners.
- Be responsible for forecasting across all clients as well as the review and sign-off of monthly billing and escalation point for any billing queries or concerns.
- Help shape the structure and ways of working within the Client Services team.
Essential Experience for this role as Digital Account Director:
- 5+ years’ digital account management experience, ideally with 1+ years’ experience at Account Director level, but will consider very Senior SAM’s.
- Experience having worked within an Agency environment on build-related digital projects
- You will have managed multiple large client accounts with a real focus on driving client revenue.
- Experience of developing, building and nurturing long-lasting client relationships.
- In depth knowledge of the digital landscape and the possibilities they can bring to the client.
- Ability to lead, solve issues, identify risks, and manage conflicts – a good communications.
Some other important things to know about this role:
- You don’t have a boss – no one does.
- You’ll manage your own hours.
- We don’t do appraisals. Just talk, like normal people do.
- Champagne is guaranteed. But only if you’re truly brilliant.