Designer / Developer for Retail Marketing & Comms agency
Designer / Developer for Retail Marketing & Comms agency in Edgware – £25,000 - £35,000
My Client is an established Retail Agency working across the marketing and comms for a number of large brands, based in Edgware.
They are well established in their space and seek to push customer-first principles into both shopping experiences & marketing.
As a team, they are fun friendly with a fully stocked fridge, friendly team with a nice social dynamic.
Currently, they are looking to add to their team with a Designer/Developer who will design and build the agency’s online projects including responsive websites, applications & marketing content across their fast growing digital client base working alongside a copywriter and existing digital team – impacting millions of customers across the UK.
- Work from inception to completion of new responsive web projects
- Design and refine the look of the company’s website and applications to ensure maximum visual effectiveness and improved customer journey
- Update and publish content for the website, social media and digital channels
Tasks will include;
- Creating and Managing emails and newsletters
- Using WordPress plugins (Slider Revolution, Visual Composer)
- Setting up and managing ongoing SEO for all client sites
- Assist in integrating the bespoke CMS ensuring design, layout and integrity of content across sites
- Creating marketing materials (brochures, adverts, postcards, business cards, stickers) for print and banners, logos and other digital assets
- Identify and fix bugs with HTML / CSS
- Being in charge of front-end quality control
- Compiling and reporting ongoing on project success
You will have experience working in website & portfolio management with demonstratable commercial experience in a portfolio.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator
- Expertise in HTML5 & CSS3, WordPress & other CMS
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and other CRMs (Agile)
- Fundamental understanding of good website design, digital channels and tactics
- Experience in creating intuitive UX solutions, wireframes/sitemaps and user journeys
- Good knowledge of SEO and social media
Bonus but not required;
· 20 days paid holiday
· Perkbox membership
· Company contributory pension scheme
· Childcare vouchers
& breakfast & daily snacks!