Data Platform Manager for a digital and print publisher
Data Platform Manager for a digital and print publisher in Central London – £45,000 - £45,000
Data Platform Manager
London – £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Our client, a leading print and digital publisher are hiring a Data Platforms Manager to join their London based digital operations team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individul with significant experience working with data management platforms who is looking for the opportunity to take ownership of a Data Management Platform for a large company.
- Responsible for the management of customer segmentation strategy and taxonomy within the companies DMP.
- Ensure best practice within the DMP and take responsibility for the implementation of new products.
- Take resoponsibility for ensuring that the DMP is populated with clean and relevant dat, working with internal teams to create guidelines for this.
- Provide analytics and insights into high. performing audiences across the companies websites.
- Working with advertising partners, delivering innovative uses of customer data.
- Management of relationships with 3rd party data partnerships including ROI and costing.
- Develop strategies for audience extension.
- Create, run and provide reports on data performance and create a yield strategy for data.
Essential skill requirements:
- Passionate about data.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of the digital advertising landscape.
- Proven experience of working with BI systems and data science tools
- Strong experience working with a Data Management Platform