Contract Senior Digital Product Manager for Government Department
Senior Digital Product Manager for Government Department in London – £500 - £575/day
A fascinating opportunity to work in a digitally-leading government department and oversee the production of a some of the Government’s and UK’s ground-breaking digital products. You will lead, supervise and directly manage a team of Product Managers, providing up to date market intelligence and insight. You will lead one or more multi-disciplinary agile delivery teams to deliver excellent new products and/or iterations to existing digital products and/or platforms to meet user needs.
- SSBA Hosting Lead Research and document production, test environments and architecture
- Develop and support the tools and processes to gather detailed user requirements;
- Participate in strategic planning discussions with technical, business, and client stakeholders;
- Actively participate in product design and development meetings;
- Provide direction to less experienced resouce;
- Identify gaps in processes and services across production and test environments;
- Write efficient, easy to follow user guides and documentation;
- Act as liaison between technical and non-technical counterparts.
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience as Digital Product Manager within ideally a public sector organisation;
- Mainframe technical experience, including interfaces, tools, and associated technologies;
- Ability to research and document production and test environments and architecture;
- Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.