Email Campaign Manager for a UK FinTech
Email Campaign Manager for a UK FinTech in London – £35,000 - £45,000
Our client is a UK FinTech company who have entered the AltFi arena in order to provide reliable and responsible funding to SME’s. Through their model of lending model, our client helps UK business to get funding.
Working as part of the growing media team in a fully flexible work environment, you will be responsible for delivering email campaigns using a variety of CRM systems. This is a flexible working opportunity, you will be able control of your working schedule working remotely.
- Using a number of bespoke and industry standard CRM / ESP systems you will manage email marketing campaigns from end to end.
- Work with the media team to ensure targeted campaigns are on brand and in line with the latest business guidelines and promotions.
- Carry out all stages of the email marketing process including planning, targeting, testing, execution and optimisation of campaigns.
- Stay ahead of the curve with best practice email marketing strategies and standards.
- Reporting to the Head of Digital Creative.
- Have an opinion on email content and quality using your knowledge and experience to weigh in on positive features and potential improvements.
- Have responsibility for ensuring emails are delivered, avoiding potential blocks and monitoring feedback loop reporting.
- Load and manage mailing data files for email marketing campaigns.
- Provide guidance on the customer communications strategy.
- Produce and present campaign analysis.
- Engage new customers to continually drive the list growth.
- Proven experience creating and managing email marketing campaigns from end-to-end Using a number of bespoke and industry standard CRM / ESP systems.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is essential.
- Able to work autonomously remotely and self-manage your workload.
- This is a remote working opportunity.
- Part time hours of 25 hours per week.
- Working hours are flexible, this is a great opportunity to define your own schedule and take control of your work life balance whilst working with defined agreed deadlines.