Content Designer – Government Agency – Rate DOE Dayrate – London
Content Designer for Government Agency in London – £ DOE Dayrate
Content Designer for Government Project– London- Day Rate DOE.
I’m currently working on an exciting role for experienced Content Designers to join a new Government Digital project, developing a world-class digital experience across multiple user-centered products.
You will work on service discovery briefs to identify and deliver a range of digital products that will deliver real impact to the lives of a plethora of users.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing digital project from an early stage, playing an important role in their strategic approach.
You will join a team of digital experts, working alongside best in field PM’s, interaction designers and developers and researchers. You will work across large scale digital projects including mobile first projects.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to design user-lead services.
- Write high-quality content for the new digital services that will encourage people to utilize them.
- Conduct subject research
- Create designs that meet accessibility standards and also fit with UX design.
- Collaborate with researchers to test user understanding and adapt as appropriate.
- Work on the continuous growth and development of the products.
- Work closely alongside UX designers to create a consistent and coherent UX
- Contribute to discussion with multiple stakeholders and experts.
You should :
- Have relevant experience in a web editor / content designer role.Previous Government experience is highly beneficial.
- Experience of writing for the web, creating highly accessible content
- Have proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment
- Have experience in using metrics and user feedback to design / refine content.
- Possess strong communication skills with a passion for streamlining complex and technical language.
- Experience working with content management and publishing systems.