CMS Architect needed for huge migration project for major brand
CMS Architect for Consultancy in Liverpool Street – £500 - £550
Location: Liverpool Street
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Rate: £500 – £550
A CMS Architect is needed to work for a global digital agency on the selection, architecture, migration and implementation of the CMS of a well-known brand. You will actively participate in the choice of the CMS whether it’s a migration to Sitecore or Adobe CQ5 and will lead, oversee the implementation of the new system.
- Experience with a number of enterprise CMS (SDL, Site core, Adobe)
- Ideally experience in both a Java / .Net environment
- Architectural knowledge of modern web platforms (REST, WebService interfaces etc.).
- Experience in mobile (web) technologies (responsive design, device detection etc.).
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing technical requirements and technical design discussions.
- Able to work in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall process.
- Experience working within a major agency
- Experience managing on and off-shore technical team offshore.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org