Digital Client Partner (mobile & digital products)
Client Partner for digital product & service design agency in London – Up to £90,000
Client Partner to lead strategy and manage key accounts across all mobile-first platforms and digital products.
An agency who specialise in product strategy, experience design & the development of innovative mobile experiences. They are focused on developing and delivering technology led solutions to meet the needs of the modern day digital consumer.
They design & build cutting edge digital products & services – moving away from traditional digital build & campaign projects. They deliver a variety of products – across platform & device with a focused on creating customer experiences that engage through imagination and innovation.
Currently going through an ongoing and exciting period of growth, they are seeking an experienced Client Partner to work with their digital Product team to define and evolve their clients products & services.
The Role as Client Partner
As Client Partner you will join the Product Management team – to lead thinking across all mobile first platforms and digital products. You’ll do this by understanding the needs of global brands, steering product direction and providing guidance and insight to creative and engineering teams.
As Client Partner you will be responsible for shaping and defining digital roadmap’s on behalf of the client and delivering multi-channel content experiences across a range of native app and web technologies. You will play a key role in defining and evolving both products for the client, as well as the services on offer across the agency.
Strategically focused, you will grow and develop revenue across a portfolio of clients – through building and expanding relationships, pitching for and being instrumental in winning new business, and will help insure that the agency meet and exceed monthly sales targets. You’ll lead and guide project teams, acting as a leader and a mentor across the business.
You’ll be responsible for driving client service excellence, both strategically and on a day to day basis ensuring that a range of global highly regarded clients are serviced above and beyond expectations.
- Understands digital product & service design – is passionate about technology, innovation and the customer experience
- Has experience working with a variety of digital products – including mobile first platforms and web technologies
- Has a proven track record of leading project teams, working with exceptional digital brands and strategically growing revenues across a portfolio
- Has a natural ability to maintain and build relationships – a strong commercial acumen and an ability to seek new opportunities
- Has outstanding communication skills and an ability to effectively manage key stakeholders externally and internally
- Has a proven track record of pitching for, and winning new business
- Is able to accurate forecast, work to budgets and ensure that revenue is delivered to objectives
- Is proficient in Agile & Waterfall methodologies