Brand and Experience Studio Seeking Senior Digital Designer £45,000 – £50,000 – Central London
Senior Digital Designer for Brand and Experience Studio in London – £45,000 - £50,000
This Integrated agency is seeking a digital guru for their new Digital Creative team!
This ideas driven agency is all about bringing brands to life – they strongly value the relationships between the agency and its clients – by workshopping ideas collaboratively with their clients and setting the digital identity from the offset. As the digital team is thriving they are now seeking a Senior Designer to come on board and take ownership of one if their Largest accounts. There is a great collaborative working environment with an open plan studio and everyone sitting together, there is no ‘hierarchy’ just a bunch of digital heads bouncing ideas off each other.
The Role as Senior Digital Designer
As the senior designer you will have complete ownership on one of the largest accounts (financial services sector) at the agency as well working on a range of different sectors such as – technology, oil and gas and national charities. The role will be very hands on, working collaboratively with other teams in creating concepts for various apps on tablet and mobile whilst creating guidelines to set the digital identity for the brand.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Act as Creative lead for established clients
- Contribute to the strategic/conceptual process
- Project planning ( costing, timing and resource planning)
- Closely mentor less experience members of the team
- Lead creative presentations in regards to ongoing design production issues
The agency are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic senior designer who specialises in bring brands to life across all digital platforms. You will have presence and be confident enough to not only present your ideas but be able to take constructive criticism from the client and create design solutions from that.
You will need to be all round passionate Visual designer with at least 4 years of digital design experience who has a hunger and ambition to thrive with an agency environment.
Other attributes include:
- Strong design skills with proven commercial experience
- Able to take concepts from initial brief through to delivery
- Expert understanding of brand on how they translate into the digital world
- Experience designing for mobile and tablet devices
- Pro-active in mentoring junior designers and interns
It’s not uncommon for the entire agency to go for drinks on Friday and there’s even a weekend cycle club and to top it off there’s also annual holidays to place like Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin!
Does this role sound interesting to you? If so please apply below!