Android Developer needed for a Fintech Startup
Android Developer for A Fintech startup in London – £70,000-£75,000
A global finance brand is looking for an Android Developer to help shape their digital future.
An international finance brand is looking for an Android developer to help revolutionise the way people send and spend their money around the world. They have over 30 year’s experience trading in up to 80 currencies and are looking to develop a brand new digital team to help invent the future of FX, cross-border e-commerce and international payments.
The Role as Android Developer
As an Android Developer you will be comfortable working with strong technical developers, UI/UX Designers and product managers. Your main focus will be to build and programme complex applications with the ability to understand the security of the android applications.
You will strive to be the best at what you do as well as enjoy being surrounded by like-minded people. It is important to have strong well-informed opinions but at the same time you have the ability to participate in thoughtful discussion and debates with your teammates. The ideal candidate would have the attitude to learn new things, have a strong opinion about products as well as share knowledge with their team members.
- Strong programming experience using Core Java and Android
- 3 years Android development experience with the example of applications in the app store
- Good at programming with strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and memory management and application performance.
- Good understanding of application security and secure Android application programming
- Able to develop complex UI/custom controls, strong experience with design app to support array of form factors, networking component and content provider with simple and clean code
- Experience with Jenkins, build automation, Git and GitFlow development process