Senior Product Manager for a .Gov – 6 month contract, 450 – 550 pd
Senior Product Manager for a government organisation in London – £450 - £550
We are hiring an Senior Product Manager to lead a multidisciplinary team of researchers, designers, developers and stakeholder contacts on the creation of high quality software systems and web services for a .Gov organisation based in London. This is a chance to build products which will reach millions of users over the course of their lifetimes. Working in a new business area, as a Senior Product Manager you will be expected to work autonomously, taking a strategic approach to problem solving, working with research teams and creating business cases for new digital products and solutions.
- Responsible for the delivery, success and continuous improvement of digital products which can be public facing or internal systems and tools.
- Lead one or more multidisciplinary agile teams to deliver excellent products and iterations to existing products to meet the needs of the end users.
- Support the development of digital capability within the organisation.
- Conduct customer and product discovery to define the ecosystem, understand and redesign user journeys develop user personas and to create a product vision based on those findings.
- Being actively involved with the wider organisation, and be the key interface between their team and stakeholders in the business, especially the ability to engage with stakeholders who are unfamiliar with agile.
- Delivery at pace, with a commitment to agile and continuous iterative development.