Account Manager – Experience Design Agency – £35,000 + Commission
Account Manager for Experience Design Agency in London – £35,000
Truly brilliant opportunity with a digital agency who specialise in UX and Creative Technology.
An awesome agency, who have very cool offices, flexible working hours, a fun social culture (including an annual international holiday) and actively promote from within.
Specialising in Product & Service Design, Interaction & Visual Design, Mobile Design and Front End Development.
They provide strategy & planning, design, research and deliver creative technology solutions for a range of highly regarded global brands. Helping to create a clear understanding of how a business needs to serve its customers and work out how to harness technology to do it.
The Role as Account Manager
This role will give you a platform for career development within the UX space which continues is continually growing.
There is a great bonus and commission structure on offer including annual bonuses and up to £12K of commission based on quarterly team targets that are easily achieved!
- Contribute to sales targets: Generating and developing a sales pipeline to meet monthly sales targets for your team’s portfolio of accounts.
- Client development: Working with the Account Director and Business Development Team to build and develop relationships with existing and new clients.
- Proposals: Developing proposals for design, research, creative technology and strategic consultancy and advice to your clients.
- Project briefing: Ensuring project teams are fully briefed on your clients’ business, project objectives and required deliverables. Commercial quality assurance: Develop and maintain an understanding of your client’s business, their customers and market context, and provide commercial quality assurance on client deliverables.
You will have:
- An understanding of digital and with an appreciation of its importance in the future of marketing and business success.
- A keen interest in user experience and an understanding of the importance of user insights to help improve the customer experience and business success of digital channels.
- Strong commercial mind with experience managing and owning client/stakeholder relationships, with responsibility for account development, financials and management.
- Ideally been involved in pitching and presenting to new and existing clients.
- Led on written proposals /statements of work following client briefing.
Worked in a project-based environment and had responsibility for delivering projects