Account Manager – Branded Content Agency
Account Manager for Creative Agency - Branded Content in London – Up to £33,000 based on experience
Brilliant opportunity for a midweight Account Manager to work for a fantastic creative agency
Fantastic creative agency who specialise in video for branded content, as well as series and film. They are seeking an ambitious Account Manager to join their creative video agency & series development studio.
Formed a few years ago they have recently gone through some really exciting growth, and have been producing some amazing creative work for well known names and brands such as Google, The Tate and Samsung.
As they continue to grow they are seeking an ambitious Account Manager to join their team. They promote a brilliant creative culture, a flat structure and are big on promotion career progression and development.
The Role as Account Manager
You will be the main contact for a variety of clients, understanding and interpreting the needs of their brand. You will client face day to day, working closely to build and enhance existing relationships, whilst seeking ways to leverage new opportunities.
You will work closely with creative and production teams, ensuring that work produced is inline with the brief, and that the quality is above and beyond the clients expectations. You help to plan and manage work, and report back into the client to give them a view of progress and updates on project milestones.
You will manage project budgets and timelines – taking work from creative brief through to scoping and final delivery. You will manage expectations, work closely with internal and external stakeholders and ensure teamwork across all departments.
You are an established Account Manager, with some solid experience under your belt. You have a natural ability to build relationships with clients, and love working as part of a creative, collaborative team.
- have relevant media industry knowledge – and keep yourself up to date with trends, stats and industry news
- understand the production process – and have experience taking briefs and scoping projects
- have experience delivering client-focused solutions and influencing key stakeholders at all levels
- are able to multi-task and juggle multiple accounts while still giving each account the attention it requires
- are a creative thinker, a problem solver and have a can do attitude at all times
- are passionate about branded content, and are keen to progress your career in this space
- have outstanding communication skills – and an ability to successfully plan and manage projects from brief to seamless completion