Account Director for a UX Consultancy
Account Director for a UX Consultancy in Central London – £40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a UX Consultancy who are hiring an Account Director to lead on key accounts and grow business from a commercial perspective. They now have an exciting opportunity for an Account Director to come on board who will help build lasting partnerships with clients. This is a brand new role for someone with a good understanding of the value that UX adds and the ability to deliver to clients needs.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for growing current client accounts organically through the identification of new business opportunities and upselling through the building of strong relationships. Taking responsibility for a large proportion of the agency’s portfolio you will be the go to contact between the client and the business helping to create requirements and working closely with the UX Director to grow the proposition. As the Account Director, you will own the P&L, forecasting business and tracking cost and profitability on each account to deliver against targets from your client portfolio.
- Managing profitability of clients against P&L.
- Ensuring projects are transitioned successfully from proposal to delivery and taking responsibility for the quality of delivery.
- Set up and run workshops for clients in order to create a vision and introduce strategies.
- Build work backlogs with client.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients and gain insight into their businesses in order to identify the potential for account growth.
- Ensure that work delivered is of a high standard and is well aligned with the clients’ needs.
- Work closely with teams in the business and take the initiative to resolve any issues which may arise.
- Look for new opportunities to innovate for clients.
- Passionate about people, you should have excellent proven experience building long-lasting relationships with clients and stakeholders within the agency.
- Commercially minded, you should be able to identify new business and create digital strategies to benefit your clients as well as creating opportunity for the agency.
- Experienced working to manage delivery of digital project work.