A Lead Website Developer is needed for Online Property Brands
Lead Website Developer for Digital Media Company in London – £60,000-£65,000
A Passionate lead website developer has the chance to join a leading property organisation at this very busy time.
A Lead Website Developer is needed for a digital media business that owns and operates some of the UK’s most widely recognised and trusted online property brands, aiming to empower consumers to make smarter property decisions by helping them to research the market to find their next home by combining hundreds of thousands of property listings. Each of their brands has a distinct market position and attracts a unique audience, meaning increased exposure and enquiries for our members.
The Role as Lead Website Developer
You will join a small and friendly team at an exciting and ambitious environment where your creativity can make a big difference. You will have the chance to sit closely with the product and design team working in a collaborative culture.
- Experience in managing a team of professional website developers
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS, including browser-compatibility issues
- A great aesthetic sense and awareness of usability
- Knowledge of responsive solutions, grid systems etc.
- Keen interest in the latest trends while keeping a balanced view of the pros/cons of each
- Experience with medium to large web development projects, working in a team that includes project managers, developers and UX/visual design specialists
- Great communication skills
- Familiarity with one or more modern JS frameworks (AngularJS, Ember, Backbone etc.)
- Experience with server-side template engines (e.g. Django, Perl Mason)